Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Thursday, September 7


Today, I remembered many yesterdays.
Today, I burnt out.
Today, I finally did what I had to.
And tomorrow, I don't want to regret anymore.

With that I rest my case; and I can only beg for the ease of letting go on my part. Cheesy "goodbye" songs are not even going to be mentioned to spare everyone the torture of my melodrama.

But on a very, very side note: It's absolutely A-FUCKING-MAZING how big some people's mouths are, and how we get dragged into a whirlwind of gossip and false accusations when nothing was even done. I hope you grow red sores with oozing pus on your foul tongue that (god forbid) has lingered in the corners of many mouths equally as foul as yours. YOU MAKE ME SICK.

And with that, welcome to PEEKTURE LAND!


HARPEE BIRD DAY TO ANDREA @ Barry's!


Group pic with carmen, andrea, beckie, tiff, wyn and siok @ Velour


Wah lan, sibei many people.


Thanks for leaving me out guys.

Okay.. more next time. I need to bao yang now.
---

Drunk leona = not a good thing.
Oh, dear me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New